Welcome to Inquiry@Queen's
Inquiry@Queens—I@Q—helps Queen’s undergraduates discover the satisfactions of well-conducted research.
As an undergraduate, you can turn to I@Q programs and resources to help develop skills in inquiry-based learning and critical thinking -- the habit of mind shared by successful researchers that will stand you in good stead at Queen’s and in other settings.
In good company
Supporting I@Q are:
- undergraduate students
- the Library, Learning Commons, and Centre for Teaching and Learning
- the Alma Mater Society
- faculty and graduate students
I@Q offers a wide range of events and resources during the academic year. Return to this page for updates. Current events and resources include:
- Inquiry@Queen's Undergraduate Research Conference, a celebration of inquiry-based learning that showcases research projects from Queen’s undergraduates
- USSRF Poster Presentation, a celebration of Undergraduate Student Summer Research Fellowship projects
- I@Q e-journal, being developed to publish the findings of Conference research projects
- Writing Centre, where Conference presenters can get writing help and polish their presentation skills
- Cross-faculty Teaching Forum, where faculty can present on their efforts to promote inquiry-based learning